Sunday, September 6, 2015

WOW...

NO!!!! Just no.  Benjamin Franklin was not the 6th president of the United States. And I know I don't really have to type this because most people are smart enough to know but: HE WAS NEVER PRESIDENT!!!! You think you would know that (if you had a brain!!!!) if you just got done reading the AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF BENJAMIN FRANKLIN!!!!  It seems like it is something Ben would bring up. He also did not write the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution.  And he didn't pass away from natural causes-all points that were incorrectly stated (along with MANY other) in this ridiculous, final draft paper. NO THIS IS NOT JAKE'S PAPER because Jake is not a moron (sorry that is harsh but I am venting)!!!!  This is one of the papers I am evaluating from my class at co-op....this is going to be a long year at co-op.  This is proof that some people should not homeschool. I can't....WOW.