Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Random pictures from August!

I just had a few pictures I wanted to post...

My mom and Jake playing legos. Nee came down to take a couple of days to swim in the pool and then take Jake back to her house for a week! I am so glad she came because she was nice enough to do some touch up paint I have been avoiding! Thanks again Mom!

Jake and Nee finishing off the ice cream.

Jake and Bella playing dress up. Bella wasn't thrilled to have her picture taken but she had fun dressing up.

Jake before I made him throw away a fish he painted at school, and a night light he painted years ago and we never used! (This is how we have gotten so good at throwing things away. We just take a picture of it and toss it! Then we have the memory with out the mess!) The fish were made out of 2 liter soda bottles and hung from the ceiling when Jake's class did a play called "Under the Sea" at the end of the year. And guess who got to cut out all 20 something...Yours truly! Two liter bottles are not easy to caught and staple...trust me!