Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More fun with the "Spartanburg Cousins"

The Martin's (Aarons sister and her family) came up to our neck of the woods to camp for a long weekend and that means cousin time for Jake. The first night they camped, Jake went and spent the night with them. Then at the end of the weekend the girls came to stay with us for a few days. They had a blast! These cousins are so close it is like having 3 sisters for Jake. When we lived in Spartanburg, we lived right down the road from these sweet girls and pretty much saw them daily! It is always good to be able to have them come for a visit. (I try so hard to pretend I am a photographer...Some day I will have the camera of my dreams and the skills to really use it.)

The big kids jumping in the pool.

Bella (this is the cheesy grin she does every time she poses for a picture! Crazy girl!) and Addie Kate.

Della, Jake, and Riannon humoring me for a quick picture.

I love this picture...

Riannon is a great helper and very responsible. I am glad she isn't too cool to come and visit us yet. (Riannon turns 12 in Dec.)

Miss Addie Kate is a hoot! This girl is a ball of fire and I love it! (Addie Kate turned 4 the beginning of June)

Della is a "baby whisperer" like me (a nickname Aaron gave me while babysitting 3 sweet girls at once...We miss you Riley!)! Bella couldn't get enough of her. I can see why...she is as sweet as they come. (Della turned 9 in July)

My Jake...what can I say? I absolutely adore this little man. (one month from the big b-day #8)

I had to sneak a picture of Bell before she switched to the silly smile! Could she be any cuter, I mean really, come on?

The forever patient Sophia hanging out in the stroller while we all party in the pool! Love the sweet checks on this girl!

We had a movie party one night and ate "mini taco salads" (I put the yummy taco salad stuff in the Tostito's brand "scoops chips") and ice cream as we watched Robots.



Della, mastering yoga on Wii Fit. You go girl!

You are never to old for play dooh!