Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

We took the Friday before Father's day off and headed to Monroe for the weekend. We actually left Thursday night so Aaron could go to UNCC and get his schedule already for classes in the fall. We are on the right track-now we just need to sell our house!!! If the house doesn't sell 3 of his classes are online so he can still get started. I am trying really hard to be patient and have faith that it will all work out...I am not so hot at the patience part...which I guess means my faith is not as strong as it should be in this area!

Jake did a great job planning a surprise Father's day party for Aaron and my Dad. He even had the great idea of putting ribbons on the fan. You can see it a little in one of the pictures. It is very a very cool touch to party decorations! Great party Jake and here's to great Dad's!