Tuesday, July 14, 2009

When I am bored...

..I do really dumb things. Aaron got a phone call from his boss last Wednesday saying they needed him in Florida the next day to help with a project that just started. He left at 5:30 in the morning the next day and won't be back until this coming Friday-hopefully...This has made me remember that I do not look good with bangs!...I was bored and watching the show "What Not To Wear" on Friday (only day 2 of Aaron being gone) and the girl that was having the makeover got her new haircut. They gave her bangs. Well, I decided I needed a change and proceeded to cut some for myself. I do this every few years-forget how horrible I look with bangs. How my hair has this natural wave and body. I forget temporarily that even when I use tons of product and a straightener it doesn't stay straight for long. Which means my bangs will curl in funky directions 30 minutes after I leave the house. I forget that even though my nose seems a normal size, with bangs the truth is revealed-my nose is huge! So, now I have bangs. You will never see them because I will be wearing a head band for the next three months, but they are there. These are the things I do when I get bored! I am hoping that I can keep my bored impulses to a minimum while Aaron is gone. I have been wanting to cut my hair to my favorite haircut (I do it every year or 2. The A line bob. I know I am at the hair chopping point when I wear my hair in a pony tail every day-for months!) but now with these stinking bangs it will have to wait...Maybe...