Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Working in Spartanburg

A couple of weekends ago when headed to Spartanburg on a Saturday. Aaron's little brother is getting married in 24 days and they are trying to get the house they are going to live in ready and we went down to help. I only know that they are getting married in 24 days because I was texting my future sister-in-law and my former beehive (I was one of her youth leaders at church when she 13! I feel so old but I was pretty young when I was her leader I swear...I am 10 years older..) yesterday and she told me how close it is. Aaron helped tile the sun room and kitchen and it looks great!

Jake, Riannon, Addie Kate (Addie Cake as I like to call her), and Della. Cousins rock!

Matt working hard!

We made a Lowe's run for supplies with Nana and got lucky. It was build and grow day!

Papa supervising the project and Aaron laying tile.

Bugged eyed Jake and Nana