Saturday, April 11, 2015

Today Was Awesome


(this was Tuesday March 31st...I uploaded the pictures and then forgot about adding words and posting this!)

It started with Jake doing his end of the year testing at the library and snapping this picture.  He is a rebel.


And hanging the first load of wash on the line! 





These little beauties were growing in the grass...It is officially spring!



Jake did a little whittling while I hung up the clothes.




Sadie hung out.



We opened the windows and let the amazing spring breeze in...





I am finally starting a gallery wall in the living room...here is the before. 



I finally get to use these pretty clips I found at Target!


I took these pictures at Biltmore Estates and developed them a while ago...and now I have the perfect place for them!





Aaron came home early and we took full advantage of the afternoon by playing some cornhole in the front yard. 











I had to post this because Sadie is adorable.  This is another shot of the beginning of the gallery wall...It still looks like this...


Jake spent some time on the trampoline.




And we used the grill for the first time in 2015!
It was pretty much a perfect day!  I am not ready for hot, hot summer days but I could live in spring for quite some time happily!