Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Easter Basket...

 Yes I am that far behind on blogging our little families lives.  It is the story of my life!  I ended up getting the stomach bug on Easter that Jake had a couple days earlier.  I got out of bed long enough to give Aaron and Jake their Easter basket.



Aaron was being a goofball jumping around excitedly to see what was under the tea clothe.




They liked it all. Especially the last Hobbit movie that is kind of hard to see but it is in between the two chocolate bunnies.



They also had a good time searching the plastic eggs for the money! Most of them had candy in them but a few had money. :)


Didn't Forest Gump say something like:

"And that is all I have to say about that."

He said something like that right?  I probably shouldn't have used the quotation mark...