Thursday, February 14, 2013

Our Home: Jake's room...

 As you can see I didn't have Jake pick it up before taking the pictures...I was on a time crunch people! Don't judge me....

 The dresser is the one my mom used growing up, than I used, and now after repainting & distressing it Jake is too.  (If you want a better look at it go here.)  I need to paint and distress something else...SOON!!!!
Jake's bed...or lack there of, but...
...thanks to a homeschooling yahoo group we got a great Ikea bed cheap with out having to take a day to drive up past Charlotte to get it and we made new friends.  SCORE!!!
Still no box spring so it looks really low to the ground...because it is!  Jake loves it!  I love that he is not on a mattress on the floor! 
Life is good in Star Wars land...other wise known as Jake's room. :)  -Enough blogging for one day-I have got to get back to Valentining it up!  I love holidays. :)