Thursday, April 30, 2009

My broken camera is cramping my style...

Well, that isn't completely accurate. The charger for the re-chargeable battery, that goes in the broken camera is really the problem... I tried to download my pictures and my battery died on my camera! I can't find the charger any where (after your post Melissa, I may check under my bed!)and it is driving me crazy! There are only so many places it could be and it isn't in any of them! So, my pic's are all stuck on my camera that really doesn't work...Did you follow all that?

I am dreaming of a camera that will take pictures like a pro every time. One that can take pictures one right after the other and with out that digital camera hesitation..you know the one were the moment is over and then it takes the picture! Or people have stopped smiling and are starting to step away when it finally captures the moment! I also dream of a super duper lens that zooms in to take pictures from far, far, away! A girl can dream right....

Actually I would just like to find my charger!