Sunday, December 22, 2013

This is how my mind works...

I am on a mission to fight off a cold (colds always settle in my chest and right now we are waiting for our health insurance with Aaron's new job to kick in...so I can't afford to catch a cold) so I turned to my Facebook friends for home remedies.  Here they are:
The adorable winter themed mug couldn't hide the hot, spicy, and acidic mixture I concocted when I put all the ingredients in (besides the D3 I just swallowed that...I mixed these all together because that is what I thought I was supposed to do...I wasn't supposed to...) and got ready to guzzle it down.
I hesitated...but then I took the plunge and drank...Jake handed me a Ritz cracker after every gulp to try to help with the burn from the Cayenne  Capsule I opened and poured in it.
That is as much as I could do.  I found out the next day that I wasn't supposed to put it all together but I'll tell you what, I woke up the next day feeling a lot better.  I burned the germs right out of my throat and sinuses, and I will do it again if necessary!
I love how the lemons, I have been drinking with my ginger herbal tea and local honey to keep away any more germs and continue to soothe my throat, look in my bowl.
That reminded me for some reason about all the gift bags I stuffed for the Ward Christmas party...
...with Cutie's that I had in the fridge and had to sit on the counter in tea towels to dry off the condensation...Cutie's and lemons both citrus fruit...That is the leap my brain made...and...
...the gift bags reminded me that the first gifts under our tree this year were the ones Anika gave us in January of this year all wrapped and ready for Christmas...
Yep...that is how my brain works.  I have a hard time going to sleep some times because it just won't shut off.