Monday, December 9, 2013

Getting in the Christmas Spirit...or at least trying to

It always creates such a mess to get out the Christmas decorations...
But it is worth it.  Jake always sets up the Nativity...and then I rearrange a little.  But this year he asked me not to, so I won't...

Can't find a home for these guys...
I love our Christmas plates because they are really winter plates.  I love snowmen!
Kayla (and Megan...She left earlier.  This is a pic of when Kayla was leaving) came for a visit and it was AWESOME!
We had a Sound of Music (live on NBC) party and this is the only picture I took...but Sound of Music always puts me in the Christmas spirit.
Jake made me breakfast in bed one Fridays morning, "because I thought you needed it".  He rocks.  Cracklin' Oat Bran and garlic toast.  My favorite!
I think...it may...be starting to feel like Christmas.