Friday, July 8, 2011

Five Minute Friday: Grateful


Over at The Gypsy Mama it is time for 5 minute Friday and I am ready to just write.  Just write with no proofreading.  Just write what comes to mind when I hear the word Grateful and a lot comes to mind!  

Start:
Grateful...Grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who knows me.  Who made me who I am and who leads me every step of the way.  Grateful for a hardworking husband who sacrifices sleep to provide for us.  Grateful that he supports us in every way.  Grateful that he loves me inspite of my craziness.  Grateful for a boy who brings joy into my life every second of every day.  Grateful that he loves learning.  Grateful for his health and strength.  Grateful for his love.  I am grateful for the freedoms I know.  I am thankful to those who made and make that freedom possible.  I am free to speak, worship, and think how I choose.  And I choose to love the Lord with all my heart.  I choose to keep my family close.  I am grateful for choice.  I am grateful for Teva flip-flops, sleeping, cool breeze on a hot day, the feeling of dipping your toes in cooling water, I am grateful for life.
Stop.  Five minutes just isn't enough to even scratch the surface of what I am grateful for in my life.  What are you grateful for?