Thursday, October 15, 2009

Moving and Week 4 results

We moved and I am still going through the boxes! I finally went to the doctor on Monday and got some antibiotic's after 2 weeks of coughing up a lung, so I am starting to be able to breath again. At the doctor's office the scale said I gained 2 pounds. Bummer...But I was (TMI WARNING FOR ANY MALE'S READING THIS!!!)having my period. Need I say more? I will count it as a gain, (even though I usually retain 5 pounds at least-seriously! If you know me well you have seen my Barney Rubble feet!) but I can still pull my jeans down without unbuttoning them and my fake wedding ring (my real one is too small) fits on my right ring finger now, which is bigger than my left. So, I am really feeling like that was water weight...Are you with me? I don't feel bad though because I have found it impossible to exercise when you can't breath...I have been eating small portions and feel good about that.

Yesterday in the mail I got The Biggest Loser for the Wii from my sister Tina! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Even though I was still feeling yucky yesterday I couldn't resist doing it. I just did a little and it is awesome! I will go into that more later because today is the first day I have been able to accomplish anything without struggling too much for oxygen so I am going to take advantage of that and work on the living room...Right after I tell you that Jake is really liking his new school and that makes me one happy Mommy! More on that later too!