Wednesday, January 15, 2014

We partied hard on New Year's Eve...

Aaron started the night off by trying on one of my sweat bands (which give me a headache by the way...first ones I have found that will stay on my apparently oddly shaped head and they give me a head ache...awesome) and it went down hill from there....



Smart phones and Kindle Fire's were brought out in hopes that would help them stay awake....It was only 2 weeks ago and I literally can not remember if we made any special food or snacks or anything...

Jake mid yawn.  We watched Fox news and their festivities.  The highlight was Willie and Korie Robertson from Duck Dynasty.  I always like when they recap the year..but they didn't.
At about 11:50 we drank sparkling cider and then right after midnight we went to bed.  Next year I don't think I am going to bother to stay up...Moral of the story:  New Year's Eve is not our favorite holiday.  The End.